Designed for the average American that has obtained a basic level of proficiency and safety in handling their firearm and has attended our previous course offering of Handgun 102 where they learned to safely and effectively draw and engage their target from a belt mounted holster. This course builds upon the foundations of Handgun 101 and Handgun 102 and progresses the student further by increasing stress through timed drills and practical marksmanship exercises.
- Practical Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Sight Picture Techniques
- Recoil Management
- Practical Marksmanship Applications
- Shot Placement
- Malfunctions & Situational Awareness
- Malfunction Identification
- Immediate & Remedial Actions
This course allows students to work through classroom instruction, hands-on exercises, and courses of fire on the range to develop confidence and proficiency in drawing a pistol from an outside the waistband holster safely and effectively engaging their target or targets with multiple rounds in critical impact areas.
This is NOT a CCW course. The entirety of this course is taught from the OWB/Duty Belt posture in order to focus on building incremental proficiency in the fundamentals without the complexity of iteratively deploying a pistol from a concealed garment.
- Eye Protection (Available for Rental)
- Ear Protection (Available for Rental)
- Pistol Holster
- Gun Belt
- Magazine x2
- Belt Mounted Magazine Holder
- Ammunition (Available for Purchase)