Retail & Range Policies
Owners, Managers, Staff, and Range Safety Personnel reserve the right to have Individuals or Groups removed from the Retail Store, Range Facility, Restaurant, or Property as required to ensure a safe and inclusive experience for both customers and staff.
Discounts are provided to specific groups and on a case-by-case basis. Active Military, Law Enforcement, Fire & EMS are eligible for 10% Off eligible retail products. Veterans and Retired Military, Law Enforcement, and First Responders are eligible for 5% Off eligible retail products. Service discounts do not apply to Armed Security/G License Holders, NRA Instructors, Privatized Correctional Officers, Family of Military/First Responders, Nurses/Doctors, Judges, and Commercial Pilots. These discounts are only available to eligible members who can provide the required forms of identification to verify their eligibility (Identification requirements may vary). The company doesn’t facilitate or process any pro deals or discounts established by individuals/groups directly with manufacturers. Discounts are not compounding or be used in addition to any other available discounts. All products are sold in accordance with manufacturer and vendor guidelines for Minimum Advertised Price rules.
Customers are encouraged to utilize our available layaway program. Customers are required to provide a minimum payment of 15% up front at the time of their layaway for firearms, minimum payment of 50% up front is required for NFA items. For firearms, customers have 90 days from the date of layaway to pay in full or they will be charged a cancellation/restocking fee of 30% of the total price (minus their initial layaway payment). Any remaining balance will be put on deposit in the customer’s account to be used as store credit. Customers who purchase NFA items on layaway will be charged in full 90 days after the tax stamp’s arrival. Refunds are not available to layaway items. Customers are required to provide a valid phone number, email address, and credit card to be kept on file to facilitate the layaway process and authorize the company to contact them. Customers are limited to two (2) layaways at a single time.
Special Orders are accepted on a case-by-case basis based on availability with the distributor and require Manager On Duty approval prior to processing of the Special Order. Customers are required to provide a full (100%) payment up front at the time of submission of their special order. Customers have 90 days from the date of their Special Order’s arrival to pick up their item or will be charged a 10% stocking fee. Customers who purchase NFA items will be charged a 10% stocking fee 90 days after the tax stamp’s arrival. Refunds and returns are not available for Special Order items. Customers are required to provide a valid phone number, email address, and credit care to be kept on file to facilitate the layaway process. Customers are limited to one (1) Special Order at a single time.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returns must be in original undestroyed packaging with a valid receipt and in like-new condition. All ammunition and firearms purchases are final. Discounted items and items sold on sale are not eligible for returns. Items sold on consignment are not eligible for returns. Exchanges are offered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the General Manager.
Refunds are not available to items on Sale, items sold on Consignment, Layaway, Special Order or on Discount.
Refunds are available to cancellations who provide notice of cancellation within the acceptable periods established by the booking terms and conditions. (see Cancellations/No-Shows)
Training cancellations are acceptable with twenty-four (24) hours notice. We currently do not offer standby or waitlist opportunities, customers are serviced on a first come first served basis. No-Call/No-Shows will be billed in full and are not eligible for reschedule.
Special Event and Private Event cancellations are acceptable within seven (7) days notice. No-Call/No-Shows will be billed in full and are not eligible for reschedule.
All memberships are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Non-recurring memberships must be paid in full at the time of purchase and are only available in store. Annual and Monthly memberships are offered, both in a recurring billing cycle to facilitate accuracy in maintaining accountability of member’s status. Members acknowledge that there is a cancellation fee of $40 and requires 30 day notification. Memberships aren’t eligible for refund or transfer to separate individuals/accounts. Members acknowledge that a valid credit card, phone number, and email address are required for membership and authorize the company to contact them. All Members are required to comply to all retail, restaurant, and range rules and guidelines. Waivers of consent and adherence to the rules of safety and laws surrounding the sale of firearms and ammunition are required regardless of membership type or status. Members who violate the terms and conditions will be subject to cancellation of their membership.
RANGE SAFETY RULES
- NO Food, Drinks, or Tobacco are allowed on the Range.
- Persons who have consumed alcoholic beverages or drugs will not be allowed in the range facility. Alcohol or Controlled Substance use prior to entering the range facility is not allowed. All food or drink brought into the range facility will be considered contaminated and disposed of immediately by Range Staff.
- EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
- Shooter’s glasses or tempered glasses are required to be worn at all times inside the range facility. Authorized eye protection must be donned before departing the retail area and must be worn at all times while inside the staging and firing areas (prescription excepted).
- OVER THE EAR PROTECTION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
- Over the ear hearing protection is required at all times inside the range facility. Over the ear hearing protection must be donned prior to departing the retail area and must be worn at all times while inside the staging and firing areas.
- NO Firearms Outside the Lane Booth at ANY Time.
- All firearms must be clear and bagged or in a container before leaving the firing area. Firearms are not allowed to enter or exit the range in an open carry configuration.
- ALL UNDER 18 must be Supervised by Legal Guardian at ALL times.
- Anyone under the age of 18 are required to be supervised by a legal guardian at all times while on the retail and range premises. Children under the age of 10 will not be allowed in the firing area.
- ALL Ammunition must be Screened and Approved by Range Staff PRIOR to entering Range.
- No reloads, no steel, no aluminum, no armor piercing, tracer, or explosive ammunition is allowed. All ammunition is required to be screened and approved by Range Staff prior to entering the range facility.
- ALL Firearms must be clear with the action open except while actively firing.
- Firearms must be cleared and safe prior to being placed on the booth table or to transition between shooters.
- NO Person is allowed forward of the firing line. ALL Firearms must be safely pointed downrange at ALL Times.
- Contact range staff if assistance is needed.
- NO more than ONE Person allowed in the firing area at a time.
- No more than 3 persons are permitted at each firing lane on the rifle range. No more than 4 persons are permitted at each firing lane on the pistol range. Coaching may occur at the permission of Range Staff.
- COMPETENCY IS REQUIRED FOR PUBLIC and STAFF SAFETY.
- Only firearms in good working condition are allowed on the firing line (user is held responsible). Pistols, Rifles, and Shotguns must have functioning sights and are subject to inspection at any time by staff. Failure to display safe handling of firearm will result in removal from the range and an offer to participate in training.
CUSTOMERS NEEDING HELP WITH A FIREARM
- Customers in the Retail Space.
- All Firearms must remain unloaded and in a case.
- Only Staff are authorized to remove the firearm from the case to ensure that it is clear and safe.
- Customers will not display firearms in any manner other than the authorized method above, those who fail to do so will be given a warning or asked to leave the premises.
- Customers on the Range.
- Attempt to clear and safe the firearm with the firearm safely pointed downrange.
- If unable to do so, place the firearm on the range lane counter with the gun pointed towards the targets and signal to the Range Safety Officer (RSO)
- The RSO will assist the customer in making the firearm clear and safe and if ensure the firearm is placed in a case to be transported back to the on duty armorer.
- Completion of a current Electronic Waiver is Required Prior to Entering the Range Facility.
- Accurate and current customer information is required to ensure customer safety and satisfaction. Customers must provide valid photo identification, name, age, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address to use range facilities.Eye and Ear
- Protection is required at all times inside the Range Facility and must be donned prior to departing the retail space and entering the Range Outer Staging Area.
- Customers are authorized to fire up to .308 ball ammunition. No black powder firearms, no reloaded ammunition, no steel cased or aluminum cased ammunition, no armor piercing, tracer, or explosive bullets are allowed. All ammunition is subject to inspection prior to and during the customer’s range experience.
- All firearms must be pointed down range in a safe manner at all times. Firearms are required to be cleared and safe prior to transferring shooters
- All fired rounds must impact the bullet trap area. No impact into floor, roof, booth barriers, or side walls.
- Drawing from the holster is only allowed for authorized customers and equipment must be verified by Range Safety as authorized. Training is available to verify equipment and competency at any time.
- Rapid fire, or rapid successive shots in strings of three (3) or more, must be approved by Range Staff.
- No food, drinks (to include water), tobacco or tobacco equivalent products are allowed in the Range Facility at any time. All food or drink brought into the Range Facility will be considered contaminated and disposed of immediately by Range Staff. This is in the interest of public health and safety.
- Alcohol or Controlled Substance use prior to entering the range facility is not allowed. All customers are subject to verification prior to entering the Range Facility and inspection at any time.
GUN RENTAL POLICY
- All Range Safety Rules and Range Policies must be applied at all times.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to rent firearm.
- Range firearms must be fired with ammunition purchased on premises.
- Any violation of rules and regulations will void your rental without a refund.